These are when we were one this ferry that took us to an island called "Anderson Island." Brian has never been on a ferry before and he said that was the best part of the day..lol This one was kinda fun actually.. I was kinda waiting for the whales to come out of the water or something..heehee
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Ferry Ride
These are when we were one this ferry that took us to an island called "Anderson Island." Brian has never been on a ferry before and he said that was the best part of the day..lol This one was kinda fun actually.. I was kinda waiting for the whales to come out of the water or something..heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I am so glad you are checking places out. Such a beautiful place and the kids will have some great memories as well. Sure love you Korb!
Post a Comment