Friday, February 20, 2009


I promised Joni I would take a picture of her closet! She still cant fit into most of the clothes that were sent by you guys in Texas, but close. I keep trying to put her in them everyday to see if she will..lol There was a resale store that went out of business the to other day and you could take in clothes and get credit, so I was buying her little dresses. Brian would ask me, "Another One?" and I would say, "Well she might have to take a nap or something, so she needs it!" Just a little overboard I guess. Brian took the other one of her sleeping today. Shes so sweet! What I figured out though today is that she doesn't like to have pants on or socks! She'll fuss and fuss till I take them off. When she sleeps, she doesn't like blankets on her either. Crazy!

No comments: